Who We Are
Preferred Partners is a full-service Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) founded in 1998 and committed to helping seasoned financial advisors grow their practices, increase office efficiency, and maximize profitability. The team, led by founder and president John Fenwick, is one of the biggest OSJs with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
What We Do
- Eliminate the back room minutiae that take hours away from advisors doing their jobs
- Provide daily support with operations, paperwork, and compliance questions
- Ensure your business has the compliance systems in place to protect your firm and clients
- Supply advisors with the tools and training necessary to grow their practice
- Host branch events to allow advisors the opportunity to network and sharpen their skills
- Provide guidance on succession planning and cultivating a family-friendly business culture
- Transition advisors seamlessly onto the Preferred Partners family within weeks of starting the process
- Conduct monthly compliance calls to keep advisors updated on the latest industry changes
What Makes Us Different
We don’t operate a book of business. Our sole mission is to help independent advisors build toward success.
Preferred Partners is a non-producing OSJ, a rare format among independent distribution channels. We believe managing a book of business would create an unnecessary distraction and conflict of interest between the OSJ and the independent financial advisors that we support daily.
Joining the Preferred Partners family is an opportunity to learn, grow, and develop camaraderie among veteran advisors in a friendly environment unlike any other OSJ in the business.